Duties may include:
- Checking season passes upon entry of the facilities
- Collecting admission fees
- Checking cash each day before opening and closing
- Waiting on customers and handling requests
- Making correct change
- Maintaining a clean working and sitting area surrounding the admissions/concessions stands
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Strong communication skills to interact with customers and staff
- Greeting park guests and hosts group events such as birthday parties, camp/school/corporate outings, family reunions and more
- Performing a wide variety of customer service tasks in the operation of facility rentals to assure efficient, effective, safe and clean operation is provided in a manner that creates a favorable image of Wayne County Family Aquatic Center while assuring the highest level of guest services possible.
- Attending each event and acting as coordinator are essential duties.
*Must be at least 16 years old*